Sunday, May 24, 2009

Location Photoshoot!

Konnichiwa minna-san!

Oh, first, I would just like to say that this update will be in no connection with Jpoupée (but I suspect someday it will) The team and I went r&r in Pampanga to gather information. A friend of ours has this really big & awesome house. It's totally much bigger than mine (well duh! its a doll house silly. ^.^ ), Oh I might add that the garden is 'OOKII' (huge)! we can have a doggie convention there! We had a photoshoot just for fun. Oh, Lucy's with me too (she's from ! We had a great time together!
Anyhoo, I'll let the pictures do the talking!

Our friend Kelvin drove us all the way to the place~ Thanks sweetie!







Boy, the ride was fast!










Atlast we're here! the crib was huge! We went around, there was a lot of breathing space compared to my cramped home back in Japan! Oh time for picture! (>_<)


Lucy, you look gorge here!

We found this dead wood as a perfect pictorial foreground! Isn't that cool? Taihen! (oh no!) im not looking on the camera!

I love how the dead wood, grasses & the bridge was put into place!


Whew! It's hard being a model! I had a hard time balancing!


Lucy's time to pose!


I like the contrasting colors of the leaves! I almost fell from this one! (-_-);
Time for our profile pics!




Whew! on our way home, we found this! I was like, O.M.G.!!! It's like, BARBIE!!! I was so happy to see something in this place! I really wish that I could be like her some day! Happy 50th girl!

Ja mata ne~
~Saya

No comments:

Post a Comment